- Flash was useful, but developers are glad it’s on the death marchengadget
- Adobe accidentally released its cloud-based photo editorengadget
- MSo long, Flash: Adobe will kill plug-in by 2020money.cnn.com
- Technology: Adobe to pull plug on Flash after years of waning popularityThe Guardian
- Adobe will finally kill Flash in 2020The Verge
- Adobe is ending development and support for Flash in 2020engadget
- Figma Wants Designers to Collaborate Google-Docs StyleWired.com
- Get ready to finally say goodbye to Flash — in 2020TechCrunch
- MSo much for the ‘Trump slump’ — visitors to the U.S. are up in 2017marketwatch.com
- Adobe launches redesigned Lightroom for AndroidTechCrunch
- Living Values Every Day: How Values Influence The Way We Work and LiveInc.
- 6 Administrative Tasks You Can AutomateInc.
- Editorial: Adobe San Jose expansion is a welcome bird-in-handSan Jose Mercury News
- DAdobe officially admits speeding up Lightroom is 'top priority'dpreview.com
- MAmericans are about to spend $100 billion on summer vacationsmarketwatch.com
- The Met's latest exhibit puts oversharing on a pedestalengadget
- Adobe releases analytics tools for conversational AITechCrunch
- Adobe Releases Digital Brushes Modeled on Edvard Munch’shyperallergic.com
- The Met’s new art exhibit is told entirely through smartphone photosThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.