- Exploding E-Cigarette Battery Severely Burns Calgarianhuffingtonpost.ca
- Famous patent troll’s lawsuit against Google booted out of East TexasArs Technica
- Building A 'Collective Super-Intelligence' For Doctors And Patients Around The WorldForbes
- East Bay doctor helps save Lyft driver’s lifeeastbaytimes.com
- QApple's RealFace Acquisition and What It Really Meansquora.com
- The Privacy Delusions Of Genetic TestingForbes
- Scalp cooling helps some breast cancer patients keep their hairSan Jose Mercury News
- Mayor Lee, UCSF tout planned research facility at SF GeneralSF Examiner
- UCSF to break ground on $237 million tower next to Warriors Arenabizjournals.com
- Kelvin Kwong leaves Jawbone for product VP role at Big HealthTechCrunch
- Mark Zuckerberg wants to 'cure all disease' - and this is how he's going to do itmirror.co.uk
- Google’s Waze adds UCSF, Kaiser to grow Bay Area carpool servicebizjournals.com
- NCZ Biohub awards nearly $14.5 million to Berkeley researchersnews.berkeley.edu
- Mark Zuckerberg is working on MIND-READING brain implants: Facebook founder pledges millions into 'neural recording' researchDaily Mail
- Mark Zuckerberg's Non-Profit Has Hired 47 Scientists to Cure DiseasesInc.
- Waze Carpool completes its Bay Area rollout and adds three new partnersTechCrunch
- Maria Shriver Kicks Off Event Educating Women on Alzheimer'sNBC Bay Area
- Elemeno Health is a personal assistant for hospital staffTechCrunch
- The 10 Work Apps to Watch in 2017Inc.
- UCSF offers 12 weeks of therapy to elders who are feeling depressedsfbayview.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.