- Pound soars but FTSE falls after Theresa May's Brexit speechThe Guardian
- At Davos, retreat of globalization stokes fears for poor nationsReuters
- Markets: Sterling skids to three-month low on hard Brexit concernsThe Guardian
- STEVEN GLOVER: Will anyone in government have the sense to reverse the utterly idiotic decision to ditch paper road tax discs?Daily Mail
- Here's What Science Says Your Unused Vacation Days Really CostInc.
- BTravel more by reducing related stress triggersbowienewsonline.com
- China’s forex reserves plummeting in effort to support yuanThe Globe and Mail
- Eurozone Inflation Spikes to Highest in Over 3 Yearsthenews.mx
- Eurozone inflation spikes to highest in over 3 years - Wed, 04 Jan 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Eurozone inflation spikes to highest in over 3 yearsThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Limited housing supply in Vancouver and Toronto will help buoy house price inflation: reportbusiness.financialpost.com
- China calls US 'a shooting star' in history as Trump picks protectionist trade chiefThe Guardian
- Vietnam sees 2016 growth at 6.2 pct, aided by building boomThe Findlay Courier
- Service industries set to benefit most from international tradetimesofmalta.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.