- Uber’s new head of Asia is a former Goldman exec who once climbed Mount EverestTechCrunch
- Reverence for robots: Japanese workers treasure automationMerced Sun-Star
- NJapanese workers have learned to love their robot overlordsnypost.com
- Labor-short Japan more at home with automation than USreviewtimes.com
- Why Benchmark's Suit Against Travis Kalanick is a Brilliant MoveInc.
- VC Ajay Chopra on overvalued unicorns, SoftBank's $100B fund and the IPO droughtbizjournals.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.