International Business Times
- Private jet flips five times and plunges 10,000ft after being 'battered by turbulence' from world's biggest passenger planemirror.co.uk
- Article 50 campaigner Gina Miller claims post-Brexit Britain will see a rise of 'tribalism' as the UK turns against London Daily Mail
- Trump is firing off tweetstorms from an iPhone nowNew York Post
- Trump's St. Patrick's Day wishesLA Times
- TEDITORIAL: Georgetown Basketball Must Confront Off-Campus Issuesthehoya.com
- Forget the S8 Samsung to launchFOLDING phone in Apple warDaily Mail
- Kim Jong Nam’s Disneyland obsession helped to ID his bodyNew York Post
- Why Melania Trump's popularity is on the risecsmonitor.com
- How Many of These Nicknames for Marijuana Have You Heard?alternet.org
- TVault 7 Leak: ‘Black Mirror’ Gets It Right Againthewrap.com
- USharks in the Water: Risk a Bite or Find a New Site?ucsdguardian.org
- Bloody Islamic State video puts China in cross-hairstimesofisrael.com
- DSherri Papini 'having a rough time' recovering from kidnappingDaily News
- By Ignoring Diversity, Uber Gave Itself a Self-Inflicted WoundInc.
- Former Policeman Says Philippines President Ordered Killings While Davao MayorSputnik (EN)
- The Zuckerberg Manifesto Shows Facebook at Its Best and Its Very WorstInc.
- BCorporate war launches against Trump namebaylorlariat.com
- Fake News? Amnesty International Report on Torture in Syria Full of HolesSputnik (EN)
- Amnesty Report on Syrian Prison Deaths Questioned by Ex UK Ambassador to SyriaSputnik (EN)
- Valentine's Day? Not in Islamabad. Pakistani judge bans public celebrations in capitalcsmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.