International Business Times
- By Ignoring Diversity, Uber Gave Itself a Self-Inflicted WoundInc.
- Former Policeman Says Philippines President Ordered Killings While Davao MayorSputnik (EN)
- The Zuckerberg Manifesto Shows Facebook at Its Best and Its Very WorstInc.
- BCorporate war launches against Trump namebaylorlariat.com
- Fake News? Amnesty International Report on Torture in Syria Full of HolesSputnik (EN)
- Amnesty Report on Syrian Prison Deaths Questioned by Ex UK Ambassador to SyriaSputnik (EN)
- Valentine's Day? Not in Islamabad. Pakistani judge bans public celebrations in capitalcsmonitor.com
- Flying cars have arrived - but Jetsons-style 'future of transport' will cost you £255,000mirror.co.uk
- Pakistani judge bans Valentine's Day celebrations in the capitalcsmonitor.com
- Adele dedicates album win to Beyoncé: Why mega female solo stars are having a momentcsmonitor.com
- These Are the Sweetest Stoner Gifts to Give This Valentine's Dayalternet.org
- Is There Such A Thing As An Alt-Left?Forbes
- Study Shows Black Coders Are More Likely to Get Job Offers -- But For Less MoneyInc.
- US Study: Blacks More Likely To Be Unarmed Than Whites in Police ShootingsSputnik (EN)
- ‘Liberal Answer to Breitbart News’ Loses CEO Before It Even Launchesbreitbart.com
- TLooking Back: Barack Obama’s Presidencytheclause.org
- Obama accepted $30K in gifts during his last year in officeNew York Post
- Daniel Hannan's week: saucy thoughts on gender, and why Marine Le Pen is left-wingNew Statesman
- While Tom Brady stayed silent, Gisele Bündchen signaled anti-Trump views via social mediaSan Jose Mercury News
- Texas Imam: Trump’s Refugee Ban Promotes ‘Security for the Country’breitbart.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.