- The "Yelp Effect" of Patient Surveys Is Making Us SickWired.com
- I’m a Queer Feminist Artist. Why Are My Paintings Censored on Social Media?hyperallergic.com
- UnitedHealthcare donates $2.5 million to establish UM professorship endowmentcrainsdetroit.com
- Trump talks up combating opioids, yet his funding shortfall and Medicaid cuts blunt his plansLA Times
- BWho owns the Bible?blogs.timesofisrael.com
- Youtube to Mark Conspiracy Videos With Links to Wikipedia, Other Sources Debunking HoaxesKTLA 5
- Opioid Overprescribing Is Not a MythPOLITICO
- Mandel art collection could from $75M-plus at auction in Maycleveland.com
- MBay Path University blazes trail to fit workplace, women's needsmasslive.com
- PAgnes Mullay of Quincy celebrates 106 yearspatriotledger.com
- Trump’s Inaction Is to Blame for Opiate Overdoses Spiking by 30 Percentobserver.com
- How to Nail Authentic Small Talk--and Actually Enjoy ItInc.
- Westport Author Mary-Lou Weisman to Speak at Mark Twain Library on March 14news.hamlethub.com
- Perspective: What you didn’t understand about ‘The Shape of Water’Washington Post
- Social Inequality Will Not Be Solved By an AppWired.com
- Author cancels graduation speech amid harassment allegationswtnh.com
- AKentucky House votes to tax opioids to close budget gapapnewsarchive.com
- You Were a Jerk and You Need to Apologize. 5 Ways to Truly Repair the DamageInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.