- Diaspora Ministry reports surge in anti-Semitism, links it to far-righttimesofisrael.com
- UHusky teams to keep an eye on this winterusmfreepress.org
- Anita Hill: Trump’s election is disappointing for feminism, but it’s not the final wordkentucky.com
- Anita Hill: Trump’s election is disappointing for feminism. But it’s not the final word.Washington Post
- RGC welcomes Broadway set designer to campusrecord.goshen.edu
- HHundreds rally at State House for LGBTQA+ rightshuntnewsnu.com
- What Business is Your Hero?Inc.
- NStrengthening ties among women in physicsnews.harvard.edu
- Medical boards looking at Ducey’s recommendation of opioid educationazcapitoltimes.com
- O’Neal, Boyle win for USM tracktimesrecord.com
- 5 Tips to Overcome Your Phobia of Public SpeakingInc.
- 3 Tricks for Beating the Imposter SyndromeInc.
- Ruth Bader Ginsburg kids’ book wins top Jewish honorstimesofisrael.com
- Study: Chabad rabbis are counselors of first resort on college campusesjewishjournal.com
- What is Holding You Back from Growing Your Business?Inc.
- As the divide deepens, build bridgesThe Jerusalem Post (JPost.com)
- ‘Online conversion’ helps many fulfill a dream — but controversy dogs the processtimesofisrael.com
- Internet Makes Jewish Conversion More Accessible for Some, Non-kosher for OthersHaaretz
- Want to Overcome Perfectionist Thinking? Learn This 1 Simple Trick.Inc.
- BHillel’s formula for excellenceblogs.timesofisrael.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.