- Burger King owner beats expectations, but sees US 'softness'Merced Sun-Star
- Burger King owner beats expectations, but sees US ‘softness’seattletimes.com
- ‘Scary clowns’ make professionals uneasyThe Columbian
- McDonald's Posts a Profit Again Thanks to All-Day BreakfastInc.
- McDonald's tops Street 3Q forecastsMerced Sun-Star
- FRonald McDonald Keeping A Lower Profilefultoncountynews.com
- MMcDonald’s third-quarter earnings: What to expectmarketwatch.com
- McDonald's to pay $56,500 settlement with EEOC over deaf job applicantdailyherald.com
- McDonald's pays up after manager refuses to interview deaf applicantChicago Tribune
- McDonald's to pay $56,500 settlement with EEOCsanluisobispo.com
- McDonald’s to pay $56,500 settlement with EEOCseattletimes.com
- Cereal sales slumping across U.S.nwaonline.com
- Americans losing appetite for cerealtriblive.com
- Cereal makers slowly wake up to Americans’ shifting tastesseattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.