- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- Amazon's New HQ. The 1 City That's Now Clear FavoriteInc.
- Clare Foges: Why I refuse to cheer the £200m earned last year by Britain's highest paid woman Daily Mail
- MHow an unsent letter to Theresa May is driving the pound lowermarketwatch.com
- Who is Stanley Johnson? I'm A Celebrity campmate has some VERY famous children - and a surprising interest in orangutansmirror.co.uk
- Across the divide: World's End estate exemplifies fault lines of dramatic inequalityThe Guardian
- Why racing experts reckon you should back Dance The Dream at 10/1 in the November Handicapmirror.co.uk
- Arsenal 'plotting move for Barcelona star Rafinha' - if Mesut Ozil and Alexis Sanchez leavemirror.co.uk
- High stakes battle on the high street: Newham's frontline fight against FOBTsThe Guardian
- TOnline gambling can negatively affect studentsthecollegeview.com
- Richard Leonard’s campaign focuses on Corbyn – and Anas Sarwar’s gaffes – in final pushNew Statesman
- We can’t let fixed-odds betting terminals keep ruining livesNew Statesman
- Gambling: Force all firms to pay levy for addiction treatment, says charityThe Guardian
- Will Sheffield have a white Christmas this year?thestar.co.uk
- This week in Amazon-o-mania: Odds are your city won't get HQ2 (Are you listening, Frisco?)Dallas News
- Gambling sneak who stole his Alzheimer dad's life savings to fund betting spree is jailedThe Daily Record
- These 2 Cities Are the Favorites To Get Amazon's New HQ (Sorry, Denver)Inc.
- Sorry Cleveland, gambling site bets on Atlanta as frontrunner for Amazon headquarterscleveland19.com
- Rangers boss Pedro Caixinha odds on to be sacked before next game with CelticThe Daily Record
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.