Public Policy Polling
- TTrump reveals new healthcare plan, student reflects on ‘rough draft’timesdelphic.com
- The count: American voters who support the GOP's "American Health Care Act"bestofneworleans.com
- 5 numbers that mattered this weekPOLITICO
- Poll: Oprah crushes Trump in 2020 matchupcanadafreepress.com
- Latest Polls Show Broad Opposition To GOP Obamacare Replacementhuffingtonpost.com
- Poll says Oprah would beat Trump in hypothetical electionNew York Post
- Can Trump’s ketchup-drenched steak cause Heinz sales to sizzle?Washington Post
- MDonald Trump supporters split from the president on one crucial issuemarketwatch.com
- O'Malley tests 2020 waters with Iowa pollPOLITICO
- As Donald Trump Eclipses Paul Ryan’s Popularity in Ryan’s Own District, His Constituents Turn on Obamacare 2.0 Billbreitbart.com
- Firefighters union endorse Fiore for Las Vegas City Councilreviewjournal.com
- Cuban on Trump at SXSW: ‘The guy hasn’t read a book in 30 years’Star Telegram
- Fiore, Ross frontrunners in poll to win Las Vegas City Council racereviewjournal.com
- Michele Fiore, Kelli Ross frontrunners in poll to win Las Vegas City Council racereviewjournal.com
- Mark Cuban on Fixing Obamacare: It's 'Not Hard to Do the Math'Inc.
- Minnesota governor signs law allowing Sunday liquor salesmetro.us
- Can We Finally Admit It Was Always About Sexism, Never Emails?huffingtonpost.com
- Protests change minds and shift public opinion. That's why opponents are quick to disparage themCBC
- APoll: Is Trump watching too much cable news?augustafreepress.com
- Mark Cuban Could Beat Trump in the 2020 ElectionInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.