Air Line Pilots Association
- Robot pilots may someday fly passenger and cargo planessmdailyjournal.com
- That pilot in the cockpit may someday be a robotnewsregister.com
- Amid shortage of trained pilots, Pentagon looks to robot co-pilotscsmonitor.com
- News24.com | This is your robot speaking...News24
- Delta, pilots negotiators reach deal for new contractStar Tribune
- Bombardier safety event brings hundreds of pilots to townThe Wichita Eagle
- As authorities write drone rules, model airplane hobbyists take on the FAAbaltimoresun.com
- Frontier Airlines blames rough service at DIA on ramp-worker change, software upgradeDenver Post
- Hawaiian Airlines pilots to open strike operations centerbizjournals.com
- Get Ready for 600,000 Commercial DronesInc.
- FAA expects 600,000 commercial drones in operation within the yearreviewjournal.com
- FAA expects 600K commercial drones in operation within the yearreviewjournal.com
- 600,000 commercial drone aircraft expected by 2017triblive.com
- FAA expects a surge of commercial dronespressherald.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.