Boston Consulting Group
- DDallas Animal Services focusing on public safety and positive outcomesdallascitynews.net
- What if Uber kills off public transport rather than cars?The Guardian
- Businesses push for education fundingKING 5
- The Future Of Careers: 3 Big Questions AnsweredForbes
- Scott Hefter | Abt Associatesthedailyrecord.com
- Carmakers shift focus to U.S. after threats by Trumplasvegassun.com
- OPTrust joins Canada pension peers by bringing trading in-house, hiring up to 10 portfolio managersbusiness.financialpost.com
- CDigital economy to create 400 mn jobs in Chinacanindia.com
- China's cancer patients gamble on gray marketThe Japan Times
- Ford’s bow to Trump benefits robots, not workerskentucky.com
- If You're Under Stress, Changing This One Habit Can Make a World of DifferenceInc.
- Ford’s move benefits robots, not workers - Fri, 06 Jan 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- The 5 Engines That Promise Vietnam More Fast Economic Growth This YearForbes
- Nissan’s Path to Self-Driving Cars? Humans in Call CentersWired.com
- Team Trump seen leaning toward aide Hagerty as ambassador to JapanThe Japan Times
- VAutomakers prepare for an America that’s over its carsvegasinc.com
- Costly computer system bungle results in TAFE revenue being underestimated by $138 millionSydney Morning Herald
- 10 Tools That Could Save You 10 New HiresInc.
- As Dallas makes progress on loose dogs, it's time to focus on ownersDallas News
- Latest Dallas shelter failures show why city must keep close watchDallas News
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.