- What’s Mine is Mine: Intellectual Property in the 21st Centurybangordailynews.com
- Indonesia agency gives preliminary OK to Trump trademarksThe Findlay Courier
- At last a viable stream of income for the Nigerian music industrybusinessdayonline.com
- If not Nkosana, then who do we vote for nhai Baba Hazvinei?newsday.co.zw
- Banwo & Ighodalo retains top position within leading legal directory, Chambers Global 2017businessdayonline.com
- A9th Circuit judges to Congress: Leave us aloneapnewsarchive.com
- Brazil’s top court strikes down validity of arbitration clause in franchise agreementjdsupra.com
- Non-Commercial Computer Software Rights and Government Misconceptions About What It Buysjdsupra.com
- Kahlon touts budget reforms amid criticism on spendingThe Jerusalem Post (JPost.com)
- Realizing Value from Intellectual Propertyjdsupra.com
- Dayton marketing company acquires new outdoor digital lineDayton Daily News
- Is politicians' use of music at conventions legal?csmonitor.com
- How Your Startup Can Get More Value from Research and Development With Open SourceInc.
- Bloomberg/BNA Releases Report on Biopharma IPRsjdsupra.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.