- 5 Clever But Often Overlooked Tactics That Airbnb, Facebook and Uber Used To Become Global PlayersInc.
- Peter Diamandis Is The Author Of Technology's FutureForbes
- The End Of Illiteracy And Poverty Through TechnologyForbes
- Got a chronic disease? There will soon be a prescription app for thatwired.co.uk
- Learn To Connect By Disconnectinghuffingtonpost.ca
- Happiness in the Age of AbundanceForbes
- Iris is an AI to help science R&DTechCrunch
- Augmented reality could see us renting virtual jewellery and clothesThe Independent
- How mobile games could hold the key to eradicating iliteracywired.co.uk
- Silicon Valley futurist says Milwaukee can be an innovation hub: Slideshowbizjournals.com
- FDutch King to open Sydney farm trends summitfarmonline.com.au
- Henry Elkus on the changing definitions of power: "The digital age given young people unprecedented influence”theeuropean-magazine.com
- How To Know It's Time To ScaleInc.
- Food of the future comes from labNZ Herald
- Using data, startup cleans upnwaonline.com
- CAssocham delegation visits Silicon Valley to spur businesscanindia.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Google, Singularity visionary Ray Kurzweil on the amazing future he sees — thanks to techbizjournals.com
- How Science Fiction Can Help Your Company InnovateInc.
- Singularity University sees technology creating an abundant future, with turmoil along the waybizjournals.com
- How to Create an Exponential Organization and Why You Should Want toInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.