- Happiness in the Age of AbundanceForbes
- Iris is an AI to help science R&DTechCrunch
- Augmented reality could see us renting virtual jewellery and clothesThe Independent
- How mobile games could hold the key to eradicating iliteracywired.co.uk
- Silicon Valley futurist says Milwaukee can be an innovation hub: Slideshowbizjournals.com
- FDutch King to open Sydney farm trends summitfarmonline.com.au
- Henry Elkus on the changing definitions of power: "The digital age given young people unprecedented influence”theeuropean-magazine.com
- How To Know It's Time To ScaleInc.
- Food of the future comes from labNZ Herald
- Using data, startup cleans upnwaonline.com
- CAssocham delegation visits Silicon Valley to spur businesscanindia.com
- EXCLUSIVE: Google, Singularity visionary Ray Kurzweil on the amazing future he sees — thanks to techbizjournals.com
- How Science Fiction Can Help Your Company InnovateInc.
- Singularity University sees technology creating an abundant future, with turmoil along the waybizjournals.com
- How to Create an Exponential Organization and Why You Should Want toInc.
- SPeter Thiel and living forever: Young blood may be the keysiliconbeat.com
- How AI and 3D printing is set to transform the lives of refugeeswired.co.uk
- When Artificial Intelligence Meets Realityhuffingtonpost.com
- Artificial Intelligence Chair At Singularity University On How AI Will Augment Human CapabilityForbes
- Accel appoints ex-Facebooker Nir Blumberger as Venture Partner to focus on IsraelTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.