- Letter: Politics and ethics at the U.The Salt Lake Tribune
- MMassachusetts carbon fee would save $2.9 billion in health costs over two decades, study findsmasslive.com
- Hockey phenom from Maine helps win world title, prepares for Harvardpressherald.com
- Edmund King: AA boss shortlisted for Wolfson Economics prize for UK roads planThe Guardian
- Every child can learn — just not in the same waykentucky.com
- Oh Great, Now Alexa Will Judge Your Outfits, TooWired.com
- WBee Senior Newswestsenecabee.our-hometown.com
- Yale grad students pledge hunger strike to press union bidThe Findlay Courier
- Scientists Brew Up the Creepiest Batches of Brain Balls YetWired.com
- How Daily Table Sells Healthy Food To The Poor At Junk Food PricesForbes
- A Moral Call To Action On Povertynewhavenindependent.org
- JNon-Jews Shane Baker and Caraid O’Brien are stars of Yiddish theaterjewishvoicesnj.org
- The Dodd-Frank Act Debate and How It Affects Small Business OwnersInc.
- Foods Rush In: Jeremiah Tower: The Last Magnificenteastbayexpress.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.