- ‘It captures a time before Dad became a public figure’: At home with Seamus HeaneyThe Guardian
- 'The Idiot' is a smart, cliché-free novel of awkward loveDallas News
- PHomes evacuated for early morning Quincy gas leakpatriotledger.com
- Hard Data Shows This Soft Skill Will Make Your 35 Percent More PersuasiveInc.
- The Oakhurst lawsuit gives grammarians everywhere reason to rejoicebangordailynews.com
- DNo. 4 Cal women’s water polo continues conference play against No. 6 Arizona Statedailycal.org
- Study: Death rates stay up for U.S. working-class whitesDenver Post
- Can YOU tell the happy faces from the sad? Take the test that shows how just one night of bad sleep can affect our ability to sense emotions in othersDaily Mail
- The chasm between the Anywheres and the Somewheres is wideningThe Times
- Donald, You Are Not In Manhattan Anymorehuffingtonpost.com
- Top potential replacements for John Thompson III at GeorgetownSporting News
- Bad luck may play a big role in cancer—but prevention tactics still matterArs Technica
- Limehouse raises the question of when party loyalty becomes political irresponsibilityNew Statesman
- A spiral of despair may be sending more working-class whites to an early graveThe Wichita Eagle
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.