- LCouncil of Europe Bank backs Opera site with another €85m loanlimerickpost.ie
- LIt’s a great time to be in Limericklimerickpost.ie
- Work is changing: What it means for sales professionalsThe Globe and Mail
- Nigeria Recovers $65m Electricity Debt from Niger, Beninthisdaylive.com
- Gartner posts 44 percent revenue increasewestfaironline.com
- Leaders Running Out Of Fuel? Why Context MattersForbes
- MThe death of the cover letter and other ways automation is changing the hiring processmarketwatch.com
- UCSUN President Roys: Monday’s absences will be excusedunlvfreepress.com
- The 3 Days Your Employees Are Most Likely to Quit, According to ResearchInc.
- Power: Nigeria to Normalise Supply Deal with Niger, Benin Republicthisdaylive.com
- More than Half of New Managers Fail. Here's How to Avoid Their Common MistakesInc.
- 3 B2C Marketing Strategies That B2B Companies Should EmbraceInc.
- TC Falcons dominate Braves, Rush Past Eagle Butte 46-8lakotacountrytimes.com
- Unpaid Electricity Supply: Nigeria Issues Bills Settlement Order to Bénin, Togothisdaylive.com
- Nigeria Issues Bills Settlement Order to Bénin, Togo for Unpaid Electricity Supplythisdaylive.com
- Push for pay transparency grows strongerChicago Tribune
- Gartner posts massive second-quarter gainswestfaironline.com
- A Google employee’s manifesto is the HR department’s worst nightmareWashington Post
- Raleigh Elections May Turn on Whether the City’s 19 CACs Can Really Represent 460,000 Residentsindyweek.com
- McFarlane’s Attempt to Overhaul CACs Might Be a Big Issue in Raleigh’s Mayor’s Raceindyweek.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.