- Airlines set to install bidets onboardThe Independent
- BEast Midlands’ favourite long haul destinations revealedbuxtonadvertiser.co.uk
- Hong Kong's skyline farms harvest more happiness than foodThe Independent
- Reviewing Cathay Pacific's The Deck Lounge, Hong KongForbes
- Gardeners on Hong Kong roofs reap happiness as well as foodnwaonline.com
- This Famous Airline Just Made a Stunning Decision to Be a Little More Civilized (but There's a Catch)Inc.
- Chris Baird joins Thornton Oliver Keller’s industrial brokerage teamidahobusinessreview.com
- Airline to let female crew wear trousersBBC
- CCathay Pacific ends skirts-only rule for female staffcanindia.com
- Cathay Pacific female cabin crew win the right to wear trousers after airline ends 70-year skirts-only ruleDaily Mail
- Skyline farms in Hong Kong reap happiness along with foodcsmonitor.com
- New Airline Celebrity Chef Partnership: Hong Kong Airlines and Chris CosentinoForbes
- The 10 Best Airports In The World In 2018Forbes
- The Newest Ways Airlines Are Trying to Improve The Flight Experience (And Minimise Jet Lag)Forbes
- TSummer adventure roundupthe-peak.ca
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.