- Technology has changed the face of politics, but the enemies of free speech are catching up fastwired.co.uk
- How to Write a Proper Thank-You NoteLifehacker
- How Phishing Works & How to Avoid ItInc.
- TProtect Your Inbox From Phishing And Other Email Attackstricountysentry.com
- Sales for Startups: A Better Alternative To Begging Customers For Salesthenextweb.com
- The Long Now: Planning for a future 10,000 years awayengadget
- Google made a $5,000 whiteboard — and it’s weirdly funThe Verge
- How to Protect Yourself Online, with Former Black-Hat Hacker Hector MonsegurLifehacker
- If I Could Change My Career At 60, So Can YouForbes
- Banned Your Laptop? Try These Travel Gadgets InsteadInc.
- Gerhard Steidl Exists on a Plane Where Time Zones Are Irrelevantobserver.com
- Designing for Teenagers and Office Workers Actually Isn't That DifferentInc.
- Phishing campaign alerts DocuSign to customer data breachengadget
- Epigrammar uses student annotations to improve classroom discussions, tests and comprehensionTechCrunch
- Christ the King School students donate day-to-day items to Safe Harbor and My Friend's PlaceKHQ Local News
- Google revises app review process following phishing attacksengadget
- Gizmodo went phishing with the Trump team—will they catch a charge?Ars Technica
- Cortana Just Got Microsoft Back in the Smartphone GameWired.com
- Designers on acid: the tripping Californians who paved the way to our touchscreen worldThe Guardian
- DETHS named Google for Education Districtdailynorthwestern.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.