- Could the rise of 'vote swap' apps make the electoral college irrelevant?csmonitor.com
- 9 tips that can save your employees and your businessInc.
- PI Will Not Be a ‘Good’ Journalistpepperdine-graphic.com
- Three Quarters Of Americans Oppose Gun Controlinfowars.com
- NN.M. Girls Soccer: Rehoboth wins district, earns No. 12 seednavajotimes.com
- Which country's people are most generous to strangers? Iraq, survey finds.csmonitor.com
- US election daily dig: Clinton's Death Row chicBBC
- Officials getting ready for education measurecnjonline.com
- The latest in hate: Hannity offers Obamas a one-way trip to Kenyaseattlepi.com
- Most Americans don’t like the death penalty, right? Wrong.Washington Post
- ASpeaking Center teaches Strengths Questacuoptimist.com
- Thank You, Bluewsj.com
- Two Ways To Boost Employee Engagementmemphisdailynews.com
- NPlease, baby, no more parties in D.C.ntdaily.com
- In the wake of Time Warner deal, is T-Mobile next?csmonitor.com
- MTim Kaine says Clinton will be his first female boss, yet Americans still prefer a male bossmarketwatch.com
- MWar on drugs spokesman now supports marijuana legalizationmarketwatch.com
- Why the rebounding economy could be a problem for the next presidentWashington Post
- 4 Ways to Combat Workplace BoredomInc.
- 7 Practical Ways Empathy Makes You a Better LeaderInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.