- Americans see nation’s morality as worse, but history shows otherwiseThe Fresno Bee
- SNurses deserve our thanks, appreciationsimivalleyacorn.com
- Interracial marriage grows in a divided countrykentucky.com
- Trump takes a moment to brag that less than half the country thinks he’s doing a good jobWashington Post
- FBI seeking information about decades-old missing child caseKRQE News 13
- Navajo Nation bill would name highway after Chief ManuelitoKRQE News 13
- Trump First Trip Abroad Fails to Boost Approval Rating in US - PollSputnik (EN)
- Harvard Study: Two Thirds Of Americans Believe Mainstream Media Is ‘Fake News’infowars.com
- What People Really Want From News OrganizationsThe Atlantic
- Take your vacation! Being a work martyr doesn’t helpkansascity.com
- If Culture Comes First Performance Will FollowForbes
- 5 Proven Ways to Connect with MillennialsInc.
- Corporate Governess: How can millennials get the boss’s attention?The Globe and Mail
- New Mexico lawmakers move to restore vetoed fundingRoswell Daily Record
- NAmericans don’t really like the media much — unless it’s their go-to news outlets you’re asking aboutniemanlab.org
- True Happiness Means Doing These 4 Things Every DayInc.
- Shari Noland: Why Ramona’s Story Needs to Be Heardchicagodefender.com
- State of Santa Cruz city address highlights housing crisisSanta Cruz Sentinel
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.