- Verizon Borrows to Fund Pension, Avoid PBGC Feesblogs.wsj.com
- Earnings Preview: eBay Focuses On Transformation And Verizon Goes UnlimitedForbes
- Yahoo bows out as public company with revenue shrinkingneworleanscitybusiness.com
- Verizon’s CEO is open to deal talks, from Comcast to Disneybangordailynews.com
- Yahoo bows out as public company as revenue slidesThe Japan Times
- Verizon’s CEO is open to deal talks, from Comcast to Disney - Tue, 18 Apr 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Verizon's CEO is open to deal talks, from Comcast to DisneyChicago Tribune
- Verizon's CEO open to talks, from Comcast to DisneyThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Yahoo accused of mismanaging fund for dissidents in Chinathenewstribune.com
- Yahoo and AOL Will Soon Be Known as 'Oath'Inc.
- Verizon to take ‘Oath’ as new company to run Yahoo, AOLwtnh.com
- Verizon Will Put Yahoo, AOL Into New Company Called OathNBC Bay Area
- Verizon to create new company called 'Oath' to oversee Yahoo, AOLChicago Tribune
- TVerizon to take ’Oath’ as new company to run Yahoo, AOLtorontosun.com
- Verizon to take 'Oath' as new company to run Yahoo, AOLThe Findlay Courier
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.