- M'I will make cheese': A Syrian's new life in U.K.money.cnn.com
- People Who Start Companies Are CrazyInc.
- NTransforming travel adapter packs an auto-resetting fusenewatlas.com
- I Burned My First Startup to the Ground—Here Are Some Hard Lessons Learnedobserver.com
- 5 Ways to Tell if Your Company Will Flourish or Vanish in the Digital EconomyInc.
- AOnline Advertising Puts Another Link In The Blockchainadexchanger.com
- Company builder Entrepreneur First hires ex-Yahoo and Googler as new London headTechCrunch
- Travel For Free: Tips From A Woman Who Scored $54k In Business Class TicketsForbes
- Binary Capital's Justin Caldbeck On Indefinite Leave After Multiple Sexual Harassment ClaimsForbes
- ASTAB hosting free computer science institute for educatorsaugustafreepress.com
- One of the women who accused VC Justin Caldbeck of sexual harassment doesn’t believe his apologyrecode.net
- Female founders accuse VC Justin Caldbeck of making unwanted advancesTechCrunch
- AData Helps Dating App WeMeet Spark A Long-Term Relationship With Usersadexchanger.com
- Uber: Firm criticised for standing by executive accused of ignoring discrimination claimThe Guardian
- Bay Area CIO of the Year Community Champion winner Brighten Godfrey: Godfrey creates software for his network protection startupbizjournals.com
- “Hard work pays off, always!”. . . As Zimpapers’ CTO wins leadership awardherald.co.zw
- How An Artificial Brain Could Help Us Outsmart HackersForbes
- Samsung’s Bixby voice assistant is finally coming to the U.S. — but only as a previewTechCrunch
- AIndustry Insiders Warn Of An Ad Tech Brain Drainadexchanger.com
- Can your CTO still code?recode.net
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.