- The One Type of VC You Don't Want in Your LifeInc.
- Breathing New Life Into The Customer LifecycleForbes
- IBM Should Buy Some Damn RevenueForbes
- AfriFone launches made-in-Nigeria Smartphonevanguardngr.com
- Q&A app Quora valued around $1.8 billion in $85 million fundraiseTechCrunch
- 6 Ways to Keep Your Millennial Employees From QuittingInc.
- How Startups Should Sell To A CIO - CheckRecipient CEO's 2 TipsForbes
- Tanium CEO Apologizes After an Onslaught of Bad PublicityInc.
- The Killer Mobile AR App You've Probably Never Heard OfForbes
- Amazon rolls out chatbot tools in race to dominate voice-powered techReuters
- Facebook is building a brain-computer interface for typingTechCrunch
- Facebook will license its new 360 cameras that capture in six degrees of freedomTechCrunch
- Microsoft acquires Intentional Software and brings old friend back into foldTechCrunch
- CTraining in self-driving ecosystem launched in Indiacanindia.com
- Meet the Indians who bet on the hottest e-currencyThe Times of India
- GWhere Google went wrong with advertisinggeektime.com
- 4 Unique Challenges Of Industrial Artificial IntelligenceForbes
- How To Find Cybersecurity Vulnerabilities Across Your EnvironmentForbes
- VMwareVoice: A Sense Of Urgency: Adopting Network VirtualizationForbes
- Steve Kokinos Creates Fuze To Provide A Better Communication Platform For the Mobile WorkforceForbes
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.