- Forget positive thinking: Being too optimistic could make you lazy and less likely to reach your goalsDaily Mail
- QStuck in a Losing Streak? There's One Important Rule You Need to Rememberquora.com
- Get Smarter: Ancient wisdom that will make you wiser todayInc.
- TConfine Yourself – The Mind Matterstricountysentry.com
- Why This Super Bowl Winning NFL Exec Studies Ancient Philosophyobserver.com
- What Everything Is Made of, Little Known Facts About the Roman Empire, and Fall Festivals Around the WorldLifehacker
- Meet Osiris-Rex, the new probe launched by Nasa to uncover the mystery of our Solar SystemNew Statesman
- Q10 Irresistible Habits of the Most Likable Peoplequora.com
- Light pollution: as we lose sight of the stars, we lose a sense of ourselvesNew Statesman
- QRead This When You Think Everything Is Going Wrongquora.com
- QRepeat This Piece of Wisdom to Yourself for a More Successful Dayquora.com
- What Your Most Creative Employees Really Need to FlourishInc.
- What the dishiest Frenchman in Britain can teach you about l'amour: First Dates maitre'd on ordering oysters, making eye contact and NEVER using your phone at the dinner tableÂ Daily Mail
- How Philosophy Can Change Your Lifeobserver.com
- False religions create violenceRoswell Daily Record
- Rome with kids: Gladiator school, puppet theater and Segway on the Appian WayLA Times
- 7 Stoic Maxims Every Entrepreneur Must EmbraceInc.
- 6 Books Every Entrepreneur Must ReadInc.
- CThe emperor among philosophers and why he still speaks to us (Column: Bookends)canindia.com
- Doing the Work Is Enough: Stop Letting Others Dictate Your Worthobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.