- Gender Pay Gap? Maybe Not in the Corner Office, a Study ShowsThe New York Times
- An Interview With The Architect Of The Most Digitally Savvy Country On EarthForbes
- Recruit Better. Lead Less. (It's Far Easier.)Forbes
- Editorial: Poizner is best choice for insurance commissionerSan Jose Mercury News
- This retailer built a $33M business on Amazon and pickleballdailyherald.com
- Illinois Governor Spent $130 Per Vote, and That Was the Easy Partslate.com
- HP's CIO Naresh Shanker Successfully Separates And Then Transforms The CompanyForbes
- MWomen who want to be CEO should take a closer look at this industrymarketwatch.com
- Full transcript: Facebook COO Sheryl Sandberg onstage at Lesbians Who Techrecode.net
- Find Your Superpower On International Women's DayInc.
- The Illinois Governor’s Race Is Poised to Become the Most Expensive in HistoryMother Jones
- MDropbox avoids Snap’s IPO mistakes, but only slightlymarketwatch.com
- MHP Enterprise earnings jolt stock, but there isn’t much to be excited aboutmarketwatch.com
- MHewlett Packard Enterprise earnings: Let the post-Meg Whitman era beginmarketwatch.com
- Talks between Sacramento Republic FC, potential MLS investors get ‘very serious’KCRA Sacramentos Channel 3 NBC
- TThe Challenges We Face: #MeToothe-underground.ca
- The 1 Trait 94 Percent of C-Suite Women Share (And How to Get It)Inc.
- Davos; what remains when the snow melts?timesofmalta.com
- FWhitman joins Katzenberg’s ‘bite-sized’ video start-upft.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.