- MHewlett Packard Enterprise earnings: Let the post-Meg Whitman era beginmarketwatch.com
- Talks between Sacramento Republic FC, potential MLS investors get ‘very serious’KCRA Sacramentos Channel 3 NBC
- TThe Challenges We Face: #MeToothe-underground.ca
- The 1 Trait 94 Percent of C-Suite Women Share (And How to Get It)Inc.
- Davos; what remains when the snow melts?timesofmalta.com
- FWhitman joins Katzenberg’s ‘bite-sized’ video start-upft.com
- HP's Meg Whitman Will Lead a Media Startup NextInc.
- Meg Whitman’s next chapter: a Los Angeles mobile TV venturebizjournals.com
- MFormer HPE boss Meg Whitman lands new CEO job at mobile-video startupmarketwatch.com
- Meg Whitman named CEO of Jeffrey Katzenberg's mobile content startup NewTVLA Times
- California lawmakers propose work permit program for farm laborers and service workers without legal residency in U.S.LA Times
- Meg Whitman’s next chapter: A Los Angeles mobile TV venturebizjournals.com
- Meg Whitman takes CEO reins at Katzenberg mobile video startup NewTVKING 5
- Jeffrey Katzenberg has a CEO for his ambitious video startup. Still to come: Money and content.recode.net
- The next act for Whitman, chief of Katzenberg's NewTVwsfa.com
- Meg Whitman to Lead Mobile-Video Startup New TVwsj.com
- Young Turks Founder Cenk Uygur Denies Ex-Employee’s Race-Discrimination Allegationsvariety.com
- MDo CEOs earn too much money? This chart may help answer that questionmarketwatch.com
- Dropbox Just Confidentially Filed To Go Public, Setting Up A Bellwether IPOForbes
- Dropbox is finally, finally going publicrecode.net
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.