- After one of tech’s biggest breakups, HP’s runt comes out on topDenver Post
- Jeff Immelt emerges as frontrunner to become Uber CEOrecode.net
- Jeff Immelt has emerged as the front-runner to become Uber’s CEOrecode.net
- A Closer Look At The Manufacturing Council Resignations Reveals Fascinating Moments In LeadershipForbes
- Bolting from Team Trump: Another CEO snubs the PresidentThe Globe and Mail
- Early Uber Investor Suing Former CEO Travis Kalanick For Fraudhuffingtonpost.com
- Uber's Ousted CEO Travis Kalanick Will Not Be 'Steve Jobs-ing It'Inc.
- Women In Tech: Celebrating Leaders Who Are Redefining The FutureForbes
- Uber tries to quiet distraction from ex-CEO’s bid for influencestaradvertiser.com
- McMaster Ally Bill Kristol Scheming with Jeb! Adviser to Oust Trumpbreitbart.com
- MThe female CEO club is about to get smallermoney.cnn.com
- Apple remains at the core of investors’ mindsSan Jose Mercury News
- Why Leaders Need To Ask For - Not Just Dish Out - FeedbackForbes
- Gavin Newsom leads governor candidates in fundraisingSan Jose Mercury News
- With Uber in turmoil, Lyftâs ridership surpasses all of 2016The Salt Lake Tribune
- Anthony Levandowski didn’t make a deal with Uber until he was protected against possible lawsuitsrecode.net
- Lyft ridership surges past 2016 mark as Uber skidsreviewjournal.com
- With Uber in turmoil, Lyft’s ridership surpasses all of 2016neworleanscitybusiness.com
- MEx-Uber exec Travis Kalanick reportedly plans to follow in the footsteps of Apple’s legendary bossmarketwatch.com
- Lyft Leverages Uber's Turmoil to Surpass Record RidershipInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.