- Illinois governor’s race could be costliest in US historyrockrivertimes.com
- Investors make it a good Friday the 13th for HPSan Jose Mercury News
- Harvey Weinstein Shows Sexual Harassment Is Ugly: So Are Enablement and BullyingInc.
- Influential firm is latest to back Nelson Peltz bid for P&G’s boardNew York Post
- HP Enterprise planning to cut 5,000 jobs in broad cost-cutting moveDallas News
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise to Cut 5,000 jobs, 10 Percent of Its Workforcehamodia.com
- How many women run major companies? Not enoughChicago Tribune
- Today's Must-Reads For Entrepreneurs: Nordstrom Trying Stores That Have No MerchandiseForbes
- Meg Whitman is joining Dropbox’s boardrecode.net
- What Ending DACA Means for Tech and the American DreamForbes
- DACA: 5 Ways Corporate Leaders Can Step Up To Make An Impacthuffingtonpost.com
- Netflix gains stand out on upbeat day for local stocksSan Jose Mercury News
- What Is Next for Meg Whitman?wsj.com
- BFormer Senator John Danforth on Trump's DACA Decisionbloomberg.com
- Microsoft says it will defend its 39 ‘dreamers’ in court if the government tries to deport thembangordailynews.com
- Tim Cook Says 250 Dreamers Work at Apple as Trump is Expected to End DACA ProgramInc.
- MUber’s new CEO faces yet another big roadblockmarketwatch.com
- On Labor Day, remembering an 'Avon Lady,' a mother and an inspirationChicago Tribune
- Apple CEO says he stands by the company’s 250 DACA-status employeesWashington Post
- Choice of new Uber chief took some interesting twistsseattletimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.