- Universities: Oxford faces anger over failure to improve student diversityThe Guardian
- 1 Irresistible Pitch Tip That Worked For Steve Jobs and the Google FoundersInc.
- Nick Saban's 24-Hour Rule Is the Key to Success in Sports and BusinessInc.
- Why your boss is still a white guyChicago Tribune
- CUniversity Announces $100 Million Investment in Initiatives for Low-Income Studentschicagomaroon.com
- Billionaire Investor Michael Moritz And Wife Gave $50 Million To Help Low-Income UChicago StudentsForbes
- University of Chicago gets $50 million boost to programs for low-income studentsChicago Tribune
- $50 Million for Low-Income U. of C. Studentschicagodefender.com
- Wales has a vibrant digital sector, but it can still do much betterwalesonline.co.uk
- Who Is A VC?TechCrunch
- The Welsh tech start-ups bidding to impressive to Sir Michael Moritzwalesonline.co.uk
- How startups can create a culture of inclusivenessThe Globe and Mail
- Working at tech startups: Not all free lunchesThe Economist
- Five Leadership Lessons from Manchester United’s Former Manager Alex FergusonInc.
- A rare Scottish unicorn sighting: Skyscanner raises $192 million at a $1.6 billion valuationtech.eu
- The death of the headphone jackNew Statesman
- What does the Scots language have to do with Scottish identity?New Statesman
- Against the “pipeline problem”: Elissa Shevinsky on getting women and minorities into techNew Statesman
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.