- PA Headlineexpressandstar.com
- Deal on the brink: now for the Brexit blame gameThe Independent
- Boris Johnson to 'sabotage' the EU's budget if Brexit is delayed as he insists the majority of MPs do back his new dealDaily Mail
- PM’s meeting with Rouhani is a barrel of laughsThe Times
- How the UK got into this huge messnews.com.au
- Spin over substance: The Guardian view on Johnson’s schools policiesThe Guardian
- Barnier needs a new Brexit brief, Barclay tells leadersThe Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.