- The most expensive shares in the worldtimesofmalta.com
- Baidu CEO Gets Management Helpwsj.com
- Mark Zuckerberg Made Nearly $5 Billion in the First Two Weeks of 2017. How's Your Year So Far?Inc.
- Google flexes life sciences muscleThe Times
- Letters to the Editor January 11, 2017boiseweekly.com
- Letter to the Editor: New Year’s Resolutionwestsidetoday.com
- Designer geneThe Times
- Letter: Plant-Based Meals Make Market Headwaydanapointtimes.com
- Demonetisation a courageous move, Google CEO Sundar Pichai says The Times of India
- This New Year’s resolution: Go meatlesssanluisobispo.com
- American dream didn't last, but Hamilton badminton coach Jamie Neill has no regrets about giving it a goThe Daily Record
- Hamilton badminton coach Jamie Neill helped Google co-founder Sergey Brin hone his skillsThe Daily Record
- Google tweaks algorithm to thwart Holocaust denialtimesofisrael.com
- 12 Ways to Encourage More Free Thinking and Innovation Into Any BusinessInc.
- BLetters to the Editor: December 28, 2016bohemian.com
- Google Adjusts Algorithm to Remove Holocaust-Denying Results and Other 'Non-Authoritative Information'gizmodo.com
- A Google employee is suing the company for being too confidentialThe Verge
- Tech titans, it’s time to use your power for goodWashington Post
- Google's Waymo: The way forwardnews-gazette.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.