- We’re all screwed, but let’s not be nihilistsTechCrunch
- Why Facebook Buys Lists of Stolen PasswordsInc.
- Facebook buys stolen passwordsThe Times
- Facebook wants to make you secure no matter how hard you make itTechCrunch
- Facebook Buys Stolen Passwordsgizmodo.com
- How Facebook buying black market passwords keeps you safebizjournals.com
- A‘Facebook buying passwords from black market to keep accounts safe’asianjournal.ca
- Cyber security experts harp on protection of IT infrastructurevanguardngr.com
- Facebook redesigns Safety Centre to protect userspunchng.com
- Yahoo releases transparency report in wake of spying revelationsTechCrunch
- Yahoo asks government to explain email scanning orderTechCrunch
- Mass surveillance is part of Yahoo’s business modelreviewjournal.com
- Ken Bone has destroyed the purity of the meme and we must not stand silentNew Statesman
- It's not easy being Yahooengadget
- Hackers podiam acessar todos os e-mails do Yahoo graças a programa de espionagem, diz ex-funcionárioThe Intercept
- Ex-Yahoo Employee: Government Spy Program Could Have Given a Hacker Access to All EmailThe Intercept
- NYT: Yahoo reworked its malware scanner for email surveillanceengadget
- Yahoo! searched e-mails of hundreds of millions of customers to satisfy US Govt. demandamericanbazaaronline.com
- Why Yahoo's Denial of Current Email Scanning Doesn't Mean It Hasn't Spied BeforeInc.
- Report: Yahoo secretly scanned emails for US governmentcsmonitor.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.