- The Real Story Behind the Mind/Body Connection: The Alexander Technique by My Mentor Michael GelbForbes
- Make Better Your Mantra For 2018Forbes
- Science stories you might have missed in 2017The Japan Times
- How to Make a Great First Impression: 9 Powerful TipsInc.
- 6 Professional Acting Techniques That Bring Broadway to the Board RoomInc.
- A Tale of Power Posing: When Millennials Buy Into Bad ScienceForbes
- Five simple ways to stand out as a leadertribuneonlineng.com
- 10 Body Language Myths That Limit Your SuccessForbes
- The Salary Chronicles: I Negotiated An $11K Raise During A Year My Company Wasn't Giving RaisesForbes
- TEDx Speakers Forget to Do These 3 Things (But You Shouldn't)Inc.
- Criticizing a Scientist’s Work Isn’t Bullying. It’s Science.slate.com
- Why I Love The MoviesThe Huffington Post (UK)
- The Trials of Amy Cuddyslate.com
- Feature: When the Revolution Came for Amy CuddyThe New York Times
- BHow to feel powerful with one simple movementbbc.co.uk
- 8 Simple Daily Actions to Boost Your Self-ConfidenceInc.
- The power pose is dead: Here’s how to really stand strongThe Guardian
- 5 Body Language Tips For SuccessForbes
- How to Dress Your Presentation--and Yourself--For SuccessInc.
- Want to be taken seriously at work? DON'T adopt a 'power pose': Broad stances do not make you more feel more confident, scientists claimDaily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.