- Shoppers spent record £13.2bn online with cards in November, says industry bodyexpressandstar.com
- Cynical banks launch 0% credit card war: Families could be trapped in more debt after ChristmasDaily Mail
- Card spending hits record £55.3bn as online and contactless payments riseShropshire Star
- Credit cards lure you with 3.5-year fees: Banks accused of drawing families into debt by bombarding them with 'teaser rate' dealsÂ Daily Mail
- TWhy you're on your own if Xmas gifts get lost in the post: Legal loophole lets shops and banks wriggle out of paying you a refundÂ thisismoney.co.uk
- Inflexible friendBBC
- CTuna Townchesterfieldobserver.com
- Popular deals to cost credit card customers hundreds of pounds extraShropshire Star
- Cost of popular accounts has risen by hundreds since the start of 2016Daily Mail
- Could you fall prey to a contactless conman? How thieves can take money from your card as you're walking down the streetÂ Daily Mail
- More than £2 billion spent on contactless cards in a month, figures showShropshire Star
- 5 Books That Can Instantly Give you a PhD in ProductivityInc.
- Number of debit cards tops 100 millionShropshire Star
- How Do I Overcome Bias Against Women? I Wrestle.observer.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.