- Sessions faces a tough job at Justice - and Trump isn’t making it any easiertriblive.com
- Sessions faces a tough job at Justice — and Trump isn’t making it any easierSF Examiner
- BPot Policybohemian.com
- UUNLV, Cannabis and Youunlvfreepress.com
- The big question: Will Trump's executive actions make a difference?cnn.com
- ‘Preview’ scholars cautious about what Trump presidency means for Las Vegas economylasvegassun.com
- This Is the Future of Marijuanaalternet.org
- THemp industry members file legal challenge against DEA’s new marijuana extract rulethecannabist.co
- Stricter Regulation Of Water Supply Discussed At HearingHartford Courant
- Entrepreneurs Confused Over Legal Status of CBD Spark Industry-Wide ConfusionInc.
- Danielle Elkins: Trump's attorney general pick could send pot industry up in smoke if confirmedcraigdailypress.com
- Marijuana Real Estate Investment Trust Lists on NYSEInc.
- Trump AG Pick Could 'Devastate' Marijuana Industry, Policy Wonks SayInc.
- MThere's a black working class, toomoney.cnn.com
- Trump Attorney General Selection Signals Hazy Future for Marijuana LegalizationKTLA 5
- Trump’s attorney general pick: ‘Good people don’t smoke marijuana’Washington Post
- MSpotlight: John Hudak comes to Kramerbooksmetroweekly.com
- Brookings experts address the 2016 election and the road ahead for President-elect Trumpbusinessdayonline.com
- What President Trump can do with a stroke of a penWBNS-10TV
- The U.S. election's just beginning on Election DayThe Japan Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.