- Nevada should snuff out pot distributor mandatelasvegassun.com
- How Trump’s Obamacare tweets and arm-twisting actually hurt his cause for repealThe Fresno Bee
- Your worst nightmare: a successful Donald Trump presidencyThe Guardian
- TDEA hasn't loosened marijuana cultivation monopoly while applications from researchers mountthecannifornian.com
- INews of the Weird 6/29/17inweekly.net
- Jeff Sessions asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providers - Tue, 13 Jun 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Attorney General Sessions is Trying to Convince Congress to Repeal Rider that Protects Medical MarijuanaInc.
- Sessions wrote to Congress asking permission to go after medical marijuanaArs Technica
- Sessions asks Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providersWashington Post
- Jeff Sessions asking Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providerspressherald.com
- Jeff Sessions asked Congress to let him prosecute medical marijuana providersThe Daily Gazette
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.