- TEnglish professors recall books that left lasting impressionstheaggie.org
- IDune Is About to Make a Major Comebackio9.gizmodo.com
- The List: Best sci-fi novels for smart peopleThe Daily Sentinel
- Small Business and Sunsetting the Regulatory StateInc.
- Kyle MacLachlan talks Twin Peaks reboot: 'The excitement is palpable'Sydney Morning Herald
- IPenguin Galaxy's Gorgeous New Scifi Book Covers Are Worth Every Pennyio9.gizmodo.com
- I’m ready to go to Mars, but there’s something we’ve forgottenArs Technica
- Tim Draper Says He Might Vote for Gary JohnsonInc.
- Today’s young more responsible until they reach adulthoodkentucky.com
- Breathtaking images of Mars mark HiRISE's 10 years in spacewired.co.uk
- Manitoba man who lost $65,000 to binary options firm: ‘How can they sleep at night?’timesofisrael.com
- DToday's Best Deals: Anker PowerCore 1300, $10 Kitchen Scale, Apple Laptop, and Moredeals.kinja.com
- IAll the Times Science Fiction Authors Have Shilled Random Productsio9.gizmodo.com
- What books shaped America? Find out in new Library of Congress exhibitSan Jose Mercury News
- IJodorowsky to be guest of honour at Reykjavik International Film Fesitvalicelandmonitor.mbl.is
- TWe Saw You Take Dune from a Lending Library, Lick a Naked Kid at the Lake, and Drop Your Sunglasses While Jaywalkingthestranger.com
- Geek Picnic in JerusalemYnetnews
- ‘Togetherness’ Series Finale Recap: You Apologized Enoughobserver.com
- ‘Togetherness’ Recap 2×07: Stupid Ass Duneobserver.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.