- How Entrepreneurs Make Sleep Work For Them (And Not The Other Way Around)Forbes
- 4 Toxic Leadership Phrases You Probably Say DailyInc.
- 4 Lessons From a Company That Transitioned to a Virtual WorkplaceInc.
- MFormer Yahoo! CEO on why women are ‘happy’ to take over troubled companiesmarketwatch.com
- Walmart adds Square exec to boardArkansas Online
- Emily Chang’s Brotopia takes aim at sexism in Silicon ValleyThe Verge
- The 1 Trait 94 Percent of C-Suite Women Share (And How to Get It)Inc.
- Books of The Times: In ‘Brotopia,’ Silicon Valley Disrupts Everything but the Boys’ ClubThe New York Times
- GMinimum wage to millions: 7 low-wage worker success storiesgrow.acorns.com
- PDAVOS SKETCH Yeti eats Davos ManPolitico.eu
- Studies Show Better Family Leave Policies Could Increase U.S. Business Revenueobserver.com
- ML.A. Times publisher Ross Levinsohn investigated over reports of sexual misconductmarketwatch.com
- MNext for #TimesUp and #MeToo: More women CEOsmarketwatch.com
- CES has a diversity problem. And it’s well past time to fix it.recode.net
- CES tech event organisers to 'redouble' gender equality efforts after lack of female speakers at this year's eventmirror.co.uk
- Are You Ready To Become Chief Of Staff?Forbes
- Google is reportedly looking to sell Zagatengadget
- Google is considering selling off ZagatThe Verge
- Alphabet chairman’s departure comes amid backdrop of tech scrutiny, #MeToo campaignpressherald.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.