- Digital media veteran Ross Levinsohn takes over the LA Times as it fires top editorsrecode.net
- No, A Female CEO Isn't Uber's Only OptionInc.
- It's Not Okay to Ask a Job Candidate if She's Planning to Have a BabyInc.
- PYahoo made Katie Couric a multimillion-dollar offer to staypagesix.com
- DKatie Couric ends Yahoo interview showDaily News
- MKatie Couric leaving Yahoomoney.cnn.com
- Katie Couric Is Exiting as Yahoo’s Global News Anchorvariety.com
- Katie Couric is ending her Yahoo interview show and departing Oathrecode.net
- Adieu Instant Search: Google kills search feature after mobile search outbreakamericanbazaaronline.com
- Google will stop showing search results as you type because it makes no sense on mobileThe Verge
- At Aspen conference, ex-Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer says she wants to lead a company againbizjournals.com
- Marissa Mayer says she wants to be a CEO againbizjournals.com
- Marissa Mayer Still Wants to Be a CEO, But Uber Hasn't Tapped HerInc.
- Recruiting Software Firm Lever Raises $30M For Effort To Transform HiringForbes
- Why it took more than a week to resolve the huge Verizon data leakChicago Tribune
- MThe 3 most likely explanations behind decades of soaring executive paymarketwatch.com
- Life on the Road: The Ups & Downs of Managing Remote Teamsthenextweb.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.