- At Aspen conference, ex-Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer says she wants to lead a company againbizjournals.com
- Marissa Mayer says she wants to be a CEO againbizjournals.com
- Marissa Mayer Still Wants to Be a CEO, But Uber Hasn't Tapped HerInc.
- Recruiting Software Firm Lever Raises $30M For Effort To Transform HiringForbes
- Why it took more than a week to resolve the huge Verizon data leakChicago Tribune
- MThe 3 most likely explanations behind decades of soaring executive paymarketwatch.com
- Life on the Road: The Ups & Downs of Managing Remote Teamsthenextweb.com
- Next Uber CEO will get chance to make impactnwaonline.com
- Few women among nation’s CEOs, but they are well paidseattletimes.com
- What a Leaderless Billion-Dollar Company Can Teach Us About LeadershipInc.
- Commentary: Uber’s rapid growth comes at a costSan Jose Mercury News
- PTelecommuting is on the rise but only 7% of companies allow itpasadenastarnews.com
- MIs it ever OK to burn your bridges when you’re fired — like Vogue’s Lucinda Chambers?marketwatch.com
- Can California survive a tech bust?ocregister.com
- NMarissa Mayer says Kalanick isn’t to blame for Uber’s troublesnypost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.