- Jess Lee of Polyvore joins Sequoia Capital as its 11th investing partnerTechCrunch
- Sequoia Capital hires Polyvore’s Jess Lee as its first woman investment partnerrecode.net
- Yahoo urges US to publish surveillance orderbusinessdayonline.com
- Yahoo, ACLU press U.S. to disclose secret surveillance ordersReuters
- Yahoo asks government to explain email scanning orderTechCrunch
- Yahoo stumbles again in 3Q, raising stakes on Verizon dealsmdailyjournal.com
- Yahoo profit beats Wall St., some analysts worry over effect of hackReuters
- CEO Marissa Mayer: Yahoo busy finalizing Verizon saleThe Columbian
- What's next for Yahoo's financial future?csmonitor.com
- Analysis: Why doesn’t anyone want to buy Twitter? - Tue, 18 Oct 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Yahoo Beats on Earnings But Critics Don't Seem to CareInc.
- Yahoo remains tight-lipped about Verizon deal in third-quarter earnings reportLA Times
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer ‘Confident’ in Value of Business, as Questions Persist About Verizon Dealvariety.com
- Yahoo earnings beat on cost cuts, but gives no explanation on data breach impact on Verizon dealrecode.net
- Yahoo met its earnings goals by cost-cutting, not by building its businessrecode.net
- Yahoo’s business tale comes to a totally anticlimactic endTechCrunch
- 9 Transformative Ways for Men to Support Women in BusinessInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.