- AFacebook Aims To Calm Anxious Advertisers With Upgraded Brand Safety Controls And More Third-Party Measurementadexchanger.com
- DFacebook aims to deter fake newsDaily News
- Facebook to clamp down on who can cash in on adsThe Globe and Mail
- Facebook Pitches Brand Safety Ahead of Video Ad Pushwsj.com
- Facebook bans monetization of violence, porn, drugs, hateTechCrunch
- Facebook Releases Ad Guidelines for What Content Is — And Isn’t — Acceptablevariety.com
- Power Weigh In On How To Drive Progress In The Workplace And Retain Top TalentForbes
- SoulCycle CEO, Facebook VP And Other Executives Speak Out On Workplace DiversityForbes
- Business news in briefnwaonline.com
- 'Fake news' row: Facebook faces calls for greater transparencyThe Guardian
- Facebook Admits It Exaggerated Ad MetricsInc.
- Facebook unveils new 'transparent' metrics site as it admits it got MORE ad sales data wrongDaily Mail
- Facebook aims for more transparency with video ad dataReuters
- Facebook says it miscalculated more metrics, but it’s telling advertisers not to worryrecode.net
- How to solve for the lack of women in technologyrecode.net
- (VIDEO) OMD's de Nardis: Facebook Metric Misstep Highlights Need For Third-Party Measurementhuffingtonpost.com
- Equality in Advertising is at a Tipping Pointhuffingtonpost.com
- AFacebook’s Video Measurement Snafu: RIP Advertiser Trust?adexchanger.com
- Why Sheryl Sandberg Thinks You Should Cry at WorkInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.