- Power Weigh In On How To Drive Progress In The Workplace And Retain Top TalentForbes
- SoulCycle CEO, Facebook VP And Other Executives Speak Out On Workplace DiversityForbes
- Business news in briefnwaonline.com
- 'Fake news' row: Facebook faces calls for greater transparencyThe Guardian
- Facebook Admits It Exaggerated Ad MetricsInc.
- Facebook unveils new 'transparent' metrics site as it admits it got MORE ad sales data wrongDaily Mail
- Facebook aims for more transparency with video ad dataReuters
- Facebook says it miscalculated more metrics, but it’s telling advertisers not to worryrecode.net
- How to solve for the lack of women in technologyrecode.net
- (VIDEO) OMD's de Nardis: Facebook Metric Misstep Highlights Need For Third-Party Measurementhuffingtonpost.com
- Equality in Advertising is at a Tipping Pointhuffingtonpost.com
- AFacebook’s Video Measurement Snafu: RIP Advertiser Trust?adexchanger.com
- Why Sheryl Sandberg Thinks You Should Cry at WorkInc.
- Coast company Tiltsta wins gold in Parissunshinecoastdaily.com.au
- Vivatech concentrates France’s booming tech scene, and its mindsTechCrunch
- At Mount St. Mary’s graduation, a celebration to end a tumultuous yearWashington Post
- (VIDEO) Simulmedia, Facebook to Advance Reach & Frequency Coordination Across TV And Socialhuffingtonpost.com
- MLena Dunham and President Obama team up with Time in new venturemarketwatch.com
- (VIDEO) GE's Linda Boff: Wenda Millard is the "Beating Heart of our Industry"....and MediaLink is leading thingshuffingtonpost.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.