- Zillow’s Zestimate overvalued a Washington home by 700 percent in a case of algorithms gone wrongseattletimes.com
- What to Know About the Real Estate Market for 2018Inc.
- The 1 Way to Know You Should Turn Down a Big OfferInc.
- Unions Are Dead? Why Competition Is Paying Off For America's Best WorkersForbes
- Just 100: 14 CEOs On Why Treating Workers Well Is Good For BusinessForbes
- A Sweet Scheme: How A 108-Year-Old Vision Makes Hershey Look Beyond ProfitForbes
- Good Neighbors Make Good Investments: Behind The Bull Case For ZillowForbes
- Think Millennials Don't Buy Real Estate? Think Again, Says This CEOInc.
- The 2 Steps You Should Take With Your Phone Every NightInc.
- NApp would let workers report sexual harassment anonymouslynypost.com
- 4 Steps to Formalize Good Culture As Your Company GrowsInc.
- Why the Manager of the Future Will Look Nothing Like You ExpectInc.
- 3 Simple Rules to Stop Yourself From MicromanagingInc.
- Chan, Gupta and Rascoff join the stage at our Startup Battlefield AustraliaTechCrunch
- 4 Ways to Recruit (And Keep) The Best EmployeesInc.
- Bill Gates, Richard Branson, And Arianna Huffington Do This 1 Thing To Be More ProductiveInc.
- Expedia has flourished under Khosrowshahi’s 12-year tenureseattletimes.com
- MZillow’s solid earnings, industry leadership have analysts upping their ‘zestimates’marketwatch.com
- GZillow CEO: Redfin ‘a threat to organized real estate’geekwire.com
- Hutch, the virtual interior design app, has raised $10M from ZillowTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.