- Monroeville takes another step toward regulating gas and oil developmenttriblive.com
- NIndonesian students to learn from Aussie graziersnorthqueenslandregister.com.au
- Murrysville council OKs seismic testing in 2 municipal parkstriblive.com
- Environmental groups call for delay on Plum fracking votetriblive.com
- Plum residents divided over Marcellus shale drilling limitstriblive.com
- Despite opposition, Plum’s council OKs Marcellus shale well pad permittriblive.com
- Plum Council to mull gas well permit at Wednesday meetingtriblive.com
- Monroeville company starting work on first Plum fracking projecttriblive.com
- FBeef CEO turnover fuels speculationfarmweekly.com.au
- England women bank on a little bit extra for World Cup final with New Zealand | Gerard MeagherThe Guardian
- Three Lessons to Give your People the Power to Create Great Customer ExperiencesInc.
- Lifelong Saint Mirren fan tragically dies during charity bike rideThe Daily Record
- Customer Service Tips From 9 Millennial Focused LeadersInc.
- ‘Winning the World Cup was highlight but we are hungry again’The Guardian
- Nice Try! Lagging Behind, NATO Wants to Regulate Russian Hypersonic CapabilitiesSputnik (EN)
- Defence & Indemnity - June 2017: IV. PRACTICE ISSUES - Olsen v. Facebook Inc., 2016 NSSC 155, per Wood, J. jdsupra.com
- Russia Achieves 'Considerable' Success in Hypersonic Arms DevelopmentSputnik (EN)
- STRATCOM Head: Arms Control Pacts Important for Strategic StabilitySputnik (EN)
- Why US-Russia INF Treaty Dispute Goes ‘Against Europe’s Interests’Sputnik (EN)
- UK Concerned by US-Russian Dispute Over INF TreatySputnik (EN)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.