- CEO Predictions for Marketers in 2017Forbes
- Why Are Millennials Hell-Bent on Flexibility at Work?Inc.
- [Re-Post] The Midas List 2017 Is Now Open For SubmissionsForbes
- May The Best VCs Please Stand Up: The Midas List 2017 Is Now Open For SubmissionsForbes
- In a digital media world, all that matters is your timerecode.net
- It's a Revolutionary Time in Brand BuildingInc.
- 8 Tech Trends That Will Shape The Future Of Fashion And Luxury Retail In 2017Forbes
- Voice recognition technology is expediting the race to frictionless retailTechCrunch
- Steve Ballmer's plan to make America great involves ExcelChicago Tribune
- Numbers-obsessed Steve Ballmer plans to make America Excel again — with open databusiness.financialpost.com
- Steve Ballmer’s plan to make America great involves Excel files, PowerPoint slidesDenver Post
- The Print Apocalypse and How to Survive ItThe Atlantic
- How do you fix Twitter?recode.net
- Stop Spending Tens of Thousands on This Ineffective Marketing ToolInc.
- 4 Powerful Growth Insights From CEO Who Just Raised $119 MillionInc.
- Your Next Ad is an Emoji. At Least It Should Be.huffingtonpost.com
- Yes, It's Really Time To Get Serious About Vertical Videohuffingtonpost.com
- Voice is chat’s next battlegroundTechCrunch
- Three Ways to Use Search Marketing to Spot Trendshuffingtonpost.com
- How Magazine Companies Must ChangeThe Huffington Post (UK)
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.