- Voice recognition technology is expediting the race to frictionless retailTechCrunch
- Steve Ballmer's plan to make America great involves ExcelChicago Tribune
- Numbers-obsessed Steve Ballmer plans to make America Excel again — with open databusiness.financialpost.com
- Steve Ballmer’s plan to make America great involves Excel files, PowerPoint slidesDenver Post
- The Print Apocalypse and How to Survive ItThe Atlantic
- How do you fix Twitter?recode.net
- Stop Spending Tens of Thousands on This Ineffective Marketing ToolInc.
- 4 Powerful Growth Insights From CEO Who Just Raised $119 MillionInc.
- Your Next Ad is an Emoji. At Least It Should Be.huffingtonpost.com
- Yes, It's Really Time To Get Serious About Vertical Videohuffingtonpost.com
- Voice is chat’s next battlegroundTechCrunch
- Three Ways to Use Search Marketing to Spot Trendshuffingtonpost.com
- How Magazine Companies Must ChangeThe Huffington Post (UK)
- Why the advertising industry needs to embrace AdBlockTechCrunch
- Has consumer tech forgotten the baby boomers?recode.net
- Is Your Brand Ready for The Voice Web? Get to Know Alexahuffingtonpost.com
- 3 Ways to Make the Most of Pinterests' New Video AdsInc.
- Demystifying the booming mobile advertising marketTechCrunch
- Tesla’s best-laid plans will have a challenge in convergenceTechCrunch
- CMobile Commerce Lessons from the Trenches: A Travel Payments Expert Provides Tips, Tactics and Insightsceoworld.biz
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.