- Robodebt inquiry: how the Coalition tried to defend the indefensibleThe Guardian
- The unlikely man giving Bundy's dole recipients a big liftnews-mail.com.au
- Salads, burgers and a cherry on top: GST food reforms canvassed at ATOSydney Morning Herald
- Will someone please turn on the lights: Why have TV dramas literally become so dark?Sydney Morning Herald
- Affordable Care Act delivers mixed financial results for insurerstriblive.com
- Woman devastated after her father was stabbed to death says she can now forgive his killer after she had flashbacks of being abused as a child Daily Mail
- Woman devastated after her father was stabbed to death says she can now forgive his killer after she had flashbacks of being abused as a childÂ Daily Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.