- Facebook could be forced to pay billions of dollars over alleged violations of Illinois biometrics lawChicago Tribune
- Facebook photo-scanning lawsuit could cost it billionsSan Jose Mercury News
- Fight over Cambodian leader’s Facebook ‘likes’ reaches U.S. courtseattletimes.com
- Fight Over Cambodian Leader’s Facebook ‘Likes’ Reaches a U.S. CourtThe New York Times
- Pulse social media lawsuit may move to Orlando courtsOrlando Sentinel
- Families of three Orlando terrorism victims sue social media companies - Wed, 21 Dec 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Families of 3 Pulse victims sue social media companiesannistonstar.com
- Facebook users sue over alleged racial discrimination in housing, job adsArs Technica
- Facebook looks to increase its diversityThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Expert: Silicon Valley Bias Suit Spurs Closer Look by FirmsInc.
- Expert: Silicon Valley bias suit spurs closer look by firmselkharttruth.com
- CEllen Pao lawsuit forces Silicon Valley to re-examine its wayscontracostatimes.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.