- Montreal seeks to lead responsible artificial-intelligence researchThe Globe and Mail
- The 15 best video games of 2017The Verge
- WWaypoint: This Game About Paperclips Says A Lot About Human Desirewaypoint.vice.com
- Counterpoint: The case against an AI godthenextweb.com
- Elon Musk Thinks We're Living In A Computer Simulation. Why We Should Hope He's RightInc.
- Stephen Hawking thinks AI will cure disease if it doesn’t kill us allthenextweb.com
- How to Build a Robot That Won't Take Over the WorldWired.com
- PA HeadlineShropshire Star
- A game about AI making paperclips is the most addictive you’ll play todayThe Verge
- TGoogle creates ethics team to stop our future robot overlordsthesun.co.uk
- Some scientists believe we are all living in a giant simulation. Are they right?bradenton.com
- Algorithms Have Already Gone RogueWired.com
- DeepMind launches new research team to investigate AI ethicsThe Verge
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.