- School district exploring demolition costs of old Granite High SchoolThe Salt Lake Tribune
- 10 Books That Helped Me Build a Unicorn Companyobserver.com
- 7 Powerful Ways to Reignite Creativity in Your TeamInc.
- QThis Is How Steve Jobs Overcame His Weaknessesquora.com
- Why Being Polite Is Killing Your CompanyInc.
- 7 Signs You're Sabotaging Your Team's CreativityInc.
- NHarvard Business Review, dropping print issues, is looking for the best new forms for the magazine onlineniemanlab.org
- DreamWorks agrees to pay $50 million to end “no poach” lawsuitArs Technica
- Animation Workers Reach $50 Million Settlement With DreamWorks Animationvariety.com
- Unpicking the "Value at Risk" of Cultural Incompatibility in M&Ahuffingtonpost.com
- The 1 Reason Leaders Fail That Has Nothing to Do With 'Leadership'Inc.
- 6 Books I Love: Randy Garutti, CEO of Shake ShackInc.
- Virtual reality gets starring role at Venice film festivalThe Guardian
- Hiring Your First Employee: How to Know When the Time Is RightInc.
- Flotsam vs. finery of summer cinemaArkansas Online
- How ‘Finding Dory’ Pre-Show Short ‘Piper’ Bypassed the Pixar Pipelinevariety.com
- 10 Ways to Break the Cycle of LazinessInc.
- Pixar Director Pete Docter's Advice for When Everything Is Going WrongLifehacker
- SOscars may never be the same after first open elections to academy boardscmp.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.