- DreamWorks agrees to pay $50 million to end “no poach” lawsuitArs Technica
- Animation Workers Reach $50 Million Settlement With DreamWorks Animationvariety.com
- Unpicking the "Value at Risk" of Cultural Incompatibility in M&Ahuffingtonpost.com
- The 1 Reason Leaders Fail That Has Nothing to Do With 'Leadership'Inc.
- 6 Books I Love: Randy Garutti, CEO of Shake ShackInc.
- Virtual reality gets starring role at Venice film festivalThe Guardian
- Hiring Your First Employee: How to Know When the Time Is RightInc.
- Flotsam vs. finery of summer cinemaArkansas Online
- How ‘Finding Dory’ Pre-Show Short ‘Piper’ Bypassed the Pixar Pipelinevariety.com
- 10 Ways to Break the Cycle of LazinessInc.
- Pixar Director Pete Docter's Advice for When Everything Is Going WrongLifehacker
- SOscars may never be the same after first open elections to academy boardscmp.com
- Candidates flood the ballot for film academy governor seatsLA Times
- 19 Books Every Creative Entrepreneur Should Read This YearInc.
- MThe No. 1 Disney animated movie of all time, based on moneymarketwatch.com
- If Comcast Deal Happens, How Would DWA and Illumination Co-Exist?variety.com
- The Lost Art of Being Open and Honest at WorkInc.
- Animation Workers Reach Settlement With Blue Sky in Wage-Fixing Lawsuitvariety.com
- EBusiness author: Personal decisions have impact on careereasternprogress.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.