- Assange “stands by” US extradition “deal,” Swedes still want to quiz himArs Technica
- What to Do about Assange?thenews.mx
- Ecuador admits to restricting WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange's internet accessCBC
- Mystery swirls around Assange's status at Ecuadorean Embassynews-gazette.com
- Steady hand on the tiller at HarrodsThe Times
- Police cease constant uniformed presence at London embassy where Assange livesArs Technica
- Count Assange, the difficult guest whose checkout is fast approachingThe Times
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.