- Didier Eribon’s Returning to Reims is a potent memoir about the cost of changing classNew Statesman
- Edouard Louis and how the French police stole his storySydney Morning Herald
- Didier Eribon, writer: What was difficult was not being gay but being working-classThe Guardian
- TReturning to Reims review at Home, Manchester – ‘intelligent and pertinent’thestage.co.uk
- A childhood in hell: The End of Eddy by Édouard Louis is essential readingThe Guardian
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.