- Carpenter Center’s Dance Series Kicks Off with West Coast Premier of GLOWlbpost.com
- Twyla Tharp’s “The Fugue,” RevivedThe New Yorker
- Their last dance: Pacific Northwest Ballet stars will twirl one more time before retiringseattletimes.com
- Enjoy the Early-’00s Nostalgia Wave—It Might Be the Last RevivalWired.com
- In My Library: Wendy WhalenNew York Post
- WMaking Mother’s Day specialwinnipegsun.com
- Review: ‘American in Paris’ sparkles like a spring day on the Champs-Elyseesseattletimes.com
- To Lead a More Fulfilling Life, Minimize ChoiceInc.
- MThe Washington Ballet brings “Nine Sinatra Songs” to Warner Theatremetroweekly.com
- New shows announced for Birmingham Royal Balletexpressandstar.com
- TFormer New York City ballerina nearing 50 to perform in Lone Treetheknow.denverpost.com
- 3 Habits Fit Entrepreneurs Use to Stay Consistent With ExercisingInc.
- Pacific Northwest Ballet’s 2017-18 season: ‘Jewels,’ ‘Swan Lake’ and a world premiereseattletimes.com
- Choreographer Twyla Tharp brings her 50th anniversary tour to South FloridaSun Sentinel
- Performing Arts: Feb. 9-15bradenton.com
- Choroegraphic legend Twyla Tharp comes to Van Wezelbradenton.com
- 7 Habits of Very Creative People To Inspire Your Everyday WorkInc.
- 32 Easy Exercises To Boost Your Creativity EverydayInc.
- TTwyla Tharp tour becomes community eventthecharlotteweekly.com
- 3 Ways To Hack Your Environment To Help You Createextranews.net
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.