- To Save Uber, Travis Kalanick Has to Stop Acting Like He Is UberInc.
- Storage start-up Clutter wants to get into renting, selling and donating your junkLA Times
- Hidden secret of man ‘from another planet’news.com.au
- Blue Bottle Unveils $6 Million Cafe and RoasteryInc.
- Now profitable, Chewse raises $7 million and heads (back) to Los AngelesTechCrunch
- This guy just achieved the most terrifying featnews.com.au
- MUber is losing billions, but investors don't caremoney.cnn.com
- MUber fires self-driving car execmoney.cnn.com
- Richard Branson and Alex Rodriguez Join the Sharks on ABC's 'Shark Tank'Inc.
- Twitter CFO thinks WH press briefings via Twitter are a great idea!TechCrunch
- Twitter exec receives backlash over reply to President Trump's tweetmetro.us
- ‘Shark Tank’s Daymond John Reveals How He Picks Winners in Reddit AMAobserver.com
- MAfter all that, the crises show no sign of letting upmoney.cnn.com
- Billionaire Investor Chris Sacca Has Fixes for Uber's Culture ProblemInc.
- Was Uber’s CEO really the second-best Wii Sports tennis player?Ars Technica
- Crunch Report | Instagram Grows To 700M UsersTechCrunch
- Chris Sacca, Shark Tank's Singing Cowboy, Retires From Tech Investing gizmodo.com
- Chris Sacca Says Goodbye to 'Shark Tank' and Startup InvestingInc.
- Chris Sacca: ‘I Am Retiring From Startup Investing’observer.com
- Amazon’s new Echo Look has a built-in camera for style selfiesTechCrunch
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.