- Introducing the Startup Spotlight at TC Disrupt NYTechCrunch
- 'Feminist Tinder': With this dating app, women are in controllasvegassun.com
- SrewardStyle launches long-awaited LiketoKnow.it appsmudailycampus.com
- FBumble founder Whitney Wolfe on millennial matchmakingft.com
- TWhitney Wolfe Leaves Tinder to Start Bumble Following Sexual Harassment Claimstheath.ca
- Bumble First Movers Celebrates International Women's DayForbes
- Why women in tech aren’t surprised by the Uber sagaThe Verge
- How This Founder Created A Tinder-Style App For Making Mommy FriendsForbes
- Does Silicon Valley have a sexism problem?BBC
- 8 Things You Need To Know About The Dating App BumbleForbes
- Peanut is a Tinder-like app for making new mom friendsTechCrunch
- Women On The 30 Under 30 2017: Where Entrepreneurship And Feminism CollideForbes
- Peanut is a new startup from Deliveroo co-founder and former Badoo deputy CEOTechCrunch
- Disappearing videos are coming to a Bumble profile near youengadget
- Bumble is launching video stories to show more of your matchTechCrunch
- CEO Whitney Wolfe On The Fight For Gender Equality In The WorkplaceForbes
- Why Bumble Is Investing in This Hot New Dating AppInc.
- Tinder CEO Sean Rad Steps Down (Again)Inc.
- Bumble CEO Whitney Wolfe On Empowering Women To Make The First MoveForbes
- How to Make a Feminist Dating AppThe Atlantic
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.