- Tomorrow's CRMs Will Make Today's Systems Look Like Child's PlayForbes
- Doubling Down on Vertical Software – An Investor’s Perspectivechicagoinno.streetwise.co
- Donald Trump could sharpen sales skills with AI next timetimesofisrael.com
- The enterprise strikes backTechCrunch
- Has the Tech Bubble Peaked? Signs that the Startup Boom May Be Fizzlingalternet.org
- Has the tech bubble peaked? Signs that the startup boom may be fizzlingThe Guardian
- One Of The Hardest Things To Do In Sales | Tomasz Tunguz | Pulse | LinkedIngrowthhackers.com
- GThe sales call was very successful: Chorus.ai raises $16 million moregeektime.com
- Dive into Demand Generation with Tomasz Tunguzgrowthhackers.com
- 3 Secrets of the Most Successful Tech ProductsInc.
- Three Pillars of the Most Successful Tech Productsobserver.com
- 3 pillars of the most successful tech productsTechCrunch
- Why app development is going microTechCrunch
- 3 Smart Ways to Reach New Customers, According to a Marketing ExpertInc.
- Recapalypse nowTechCrunch
- Why Understanding Startup History Can Only Help Your BusinessInc.
- 7 Influencers Shaping Innovation in BusinessInc.
- 2 Qualities Larry Page, Henry Ford, and Leonardo da Vinci Have in CommonInc.
- Data breadlines and data brawlsTechCrunch
- Why Customer Size Is Not Significant for SaaS Startup RevenuesInc.
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.