- Debt Reduction, Cost Discipline Core Challenges for new Shell CFOblogs.wsj.com
- Shale industry adapting to survive OPEC price warThe Globe and Mail
- Cost cutting not helping big oil cope with low pricesThe Salt Lake Tribune
- Oil prices rebound after report of Saudi-Russia pact to tackle supply glutThe Globe and Mail
- BP profit tumbles 91 per cent amid oil slump, falling short of estimatesSydney Morning Herald
- M‘Vast majority’ of dividends at European oil firms safe even at $40 oil, says Barclaysmarketwatch.com
- Premier League spending to pass Â£1billionThe Daily Express
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.