- Marissa Mayer will not be part of the new AOL-Yahoo combined company called Oathrecode.net
- If you loved the GOP version of healthcare reform, just wait until it's time for tax reformLA Times
- Marissa Mayer to Step Down as Yahoo's CEO Once Verizon Deal ClosesInc.
- Yahoo to give Marissa Mayer $23 million parting gift after sale to VerizonArs Technica
- Yahoo CEO Marissa Mayer to Get $23 Million Severance Package With Verizon Deal Closingvariety.com
- Hershey expects to cut 15 percent of global workforcetriblive.com
- Hershey Expects to Cut 15 Percent of Global Workforcememphisdailynews.com
- Hershey expects to cut 15 percent of global workforce - Wed, 01 Mar 2017 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- Hershey restructuring could cut 15 percent of workforceChicago Tribune
- Hershey expects to cut 15% of global workforceThe Toledo Blade
- We don't live in the kind of world where Trump's deportation policies would be effectiveLA Times
- Will the Yahoo Takeover Boost VZ Stock?profitconfidential.com
- Rejected by Unilever, Kraft Heinz still hungry for expansionnewsobserver.com
- Right-wing cereal boycott’s epic failnews.com.au
- Updated: Kellogg CEO: No ‘discernible’ impact from online boycottabqjournal.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.