- Employees jump at genetic test, but it might not be a good thingSeattle Times
- Why OpenTable's reservation scandal is a big deal for restaurantsChicago Tribune
- OpenTable employee fired after making 300 fake restaurant reservationsKING 5
- NOpenTable sorry for employee's 'disgraceful' schemenewser.com
- How Opentable CEO Christa Quarles Balances Travel, Family And FoodForbes
- 3 Myths About Women We Need To Debunk NowInc.
- BScaramucci Says He Hopes Spicer Makes Lots of Moneybloomberg.com
- 7 Leadership Lessons You Can Learn From Working MothersForbes
- Zillow CEO: How My Annual Review WentInc.
- Online restaurant booking goes global, and multilingualseattletimes.com
- Lilliput chic! Why our furniture is shrinking: As newly-built homes get smaller, so do beds and sofasÂ Daily Mail
- OpenTable rolls separate country apps into single app with global bookingTechCrunch
- Test your capacity to leadThe Globe and Mail
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.