- The Cannabis Industry Is On High Alert After Sean Spicer's CommentsForbes
- Cannabis industry roiled by White House comments on enforcementUSA today
- States Keep Passing Laws On Marijuana As Anti-Marijuana Leaders Take OverForbes
- Gorsuch on Grass: Where Does Trump's Supreme Court Pick Come Down on Marijuana?alternet.org
- Teenage Marijuana Use Drops in Colorado After LegalizationInc.
- The Marijuana Industry Needs to Stand Up to Jeff Sessionsslate.com
- Youth Marijuana Use Down Despite Greater Legalizationinfowars.com
- Teen drug use is declining as more states legalize marijuanaVice News
- Majority of Marijuana Executives Worried About Future of Industry Under TrumpInc.
- Barack Obama says marijuana should be treated like 'cigarettes or alcohol'Sydney Morning Herald
- Barack Obama says marijuana should be treated like 'cigarettes'The Independent
- Obama says marijuana should be treated like ‘cigarettes or alcohol’Washington Post
- Higher Ground: Despite Trump, election a watershed for weedmetrotimes.com
- Trump’s attorney general pick: ‘Good people don’t smoke marijuana’Washington Post
- Backers of legal pot horrified by Trump’s selection of Sessions - Fri, 18 Nov 2016 PSTThe Spokesman-Review
- 4 of the Most Dangerous Things Trump's Pick for Attorney General Has Said About Marijuanaalternet.org
- MWhat an Attorney-General Sessions would mean for marijuanamarketwatch.com
- Cannabis Legalization Is Lighting Up Around The WorldInc.
- MMarijuana industry is not worried a Trump administration would roll back legalizationmarketwatch.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.