- What Trump’s Presidency Will Mean for the DreamersThe New Yorker
- How a Rising Political Star in Mexico Ended Up Campaigning for ClintonThe New Yorker
- T"They Were Taken Alive, We Want Them Back Alive!" (Artists for Empathy, Part 2)thestranger.com
- Art in honor of the missing 43: the powerful symbols of the Ayotzinapa protests in MexicoLA Times
- L“Panem et circenses” Inequality of Sportslaprensa-sandiego.org
- MNational Book Festivalmetroweekly.com
Newstral's extraction of names of people and organisations from the world's news is completely automated. If you do not want your name to appear here, please contact us. We will be happy to look at your request.